General Terms and Conditions
- Non-smoking establishment.
- Check in time: 2pm Check out time: 10am
- 2 night minimum stay. Peak periods may vary.
- Credit Card details are held as security for the period of the booking.
- All bookings must be fully paid prior to arrival.
- Credit card bookings accepted online here. Rates can vary without notice & should be checked at time of booking. Bookings of less than 7 nights require full payment at time of booking. For bookings of 7 nights or more, a deposit of 50% of the total cost can be arranged to hold the booking. Balance to be paid a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival date. Payments preferred via bank transfer. All bookings made within 14 days or less require full payment for the booking to be confirmed. Medium Term bookings of one month or more can be negotiated.
- Booking cancellation conditions apply (see below).
- Children most welcome.
- Parties are expressly prohibited at the property.
- For the comfort of all our guests throughout the year, this is a Non-Smoking property. Should smoking occur at our accommodation a minimum cleaning charge of $AUD200 will be applied.
- We are pet-friendly, but please discuss this with us first. Pets are not allowed inside the house - there is an enclosed patio area if required.
- For further conditions and guest information please consult our compendium upon arrival.
- COVID-19 - Guests MUST NOT enter the property if they have ANY symptoms potentially consistent with COVID-19. Please refer to the Queensland Health Website for details. Under stage 2 restrictions, accommodation providers must screen guests. This means you will be asked a series of questions to understand what locations you have been in the last 14 days and if you have experienced illness of any sort. You will also be asked personal details, such as your home address, to ensure accurate records of guests are kept to assist contact tracing efforts in the instance of a confirmed COVID-19 case at the facility.
- All cancellations are to be in writing. Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to arrival will be entitled to a refund less a 20% administration fee. Cancellations notified less than 30 days prior to arrival may forfeit all monies paid. Monies paid may be used as a credit for alternative dates for accommodation within a 12 month period from the date of the original booking. Any reduction to length of stay may be charged for full period unless 30 days notice is given prior to arrival.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against cancellation of travel or loss of belongings.
- Refunds can take up to 90 days.
- If after arrival your accommodation does not meet your requirements the office must be informed immediately. Our contact details are here.